The Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife with the incorporation into the University of La Laguna has a new office in the Anaga residential area in the capital of Tenerife, one of the best areas of Santa Cruz.
The Centre develops on one floor, boasts top quality materials, all their classrooms overlook the street, therefore having natural light and ventilation needed for better comfort.
Its distribution has been taken into account all legal requirements of the law regarding measures of classrooms, security, lighting, etc. Equipped with a classroom of Informatics, library, meeting facilities, etc.
In addition the Center has in its interior with a large courtyard, to the rest of the students, as well as a few banks and large palm groves as well as coffee break service.
The Escuela Universitaria de Turismo, it also has an agreement with one of the most prestigious cafes/restaurants in the area, located in the same plaza, opposite the venue facilities. Thus students belonging to the Center can enjoy a few discounts in their breakfast and special menus.
Director: Natalia Rodríguez de Armas
Phone: 922 225 006
Fax: 922 151 162
BOARD OF MANAGEMENT AND COMMITTEES
The school board functions
The Faculty Board is the highest authority of representation of the members of the Centre, with own competences in the matter of organization, coordination and management. It consists of a representation of teachers, students, and the Pas.
Its composition is renewed in the first months of each academic year.
Its functions include:
- Define, approve and coordinate the action policy of the school, both in regards to teaching and research, as regards its economic and administrative regime.
- Elaborate and approve the Project Regulation of the Regime Inside of School and its modifications.
- Adopting teaching management of School plans and propose and report the modification in their curricula.
- Approve the distribution of the funds allocated to the School charged to the budgets of the University of La Laguna.
- Planned for organs collegiate in article 98 of the Statute of the University.
- Exercise any other functions assigned by the governing bodies of University Government or recognized the existing order.
Committee on quality
President: Natalia Rodriguez de Armas
Coordinator: Ana V. Berdejo Fariña
Secretary: Juan Israel García Cruz
Professors: Marta Arbelo Pérez y Ana Ester Cruz González
Foreign agent: Enrique Padrón Fumero
Students: Mª Belén de la Fuente Perdomo
Pas: Nancy Rodriguez de Armas
Ana Verónica Berdejo Fariña
Elena Pérez González
Lucas Morales Domínguez
Alternate: Natalia Rguez de Armas
Natalia Rodríguez de Armas
Elena Pérez González
Oswaldo Ledesma González
Alternate: Ana V. Berdejo Fariña
Comisión de Nuevas Tecnologías
Coordinador: Lucas Morales Domínguez
PAS: Nancy Rodríguez de Armas
First Member: Ana Verónica Berdejo Fariña
Second Member: José Luis Zurita Andión
Student: Raúl Codina Santos
Committee on mobility
Mobility Coordinator: Ana Verónica Berdejo Fariña
Secretary: Fabián Orán Llarena
Member: Natalia Rodríguez de Armas
Head of administration
Nancy Rodríguez de Armas
Phone: 651 411 543 / 922 225 006
Classrooms and workspaces
The Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife has four classrooms, in addition to a classroom of computer science, library and study room.
Thanks to the new change of infrastructure, all classrooms have the necessary audiovisual means for the use of ICT (Information and Communication Technology ) in teaching: a video – projector with PC connection, with two points from one for the teacher and one Internet connection if it is necessary for students, in addition to access video and audio for DVD playback
Besides teaching classrooms (4 with capacity for 50 students) and 1 of 70, the Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife has: a study room and an area reserved for research seminars, events, talks, conferences, etc.
The Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife offers its students a computer room that has ten computers, three laptops, a projector with screen, a photocopier, printer and scanner. Computers are equipped with the Windows operating system and office suites Microsoft Office, as well as Wi-Fi connection in all areas.
The students of the Centre as a student of the ULL, can also use the computer rooms of all faculties, being one of the most close to our Center the Escuela Técnica Superior de Naútica, Máquinas y Radioelectrónica Naval.
EUTUR has a library, where students of the Degree in Tourism can access an extensive bibliography regarding these studies. The same account with the following services:
1. Consultation in Room
2. Loan Librarian
The Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife has an intern, Pedro González Melián responsible for library tasks under the supervision of a professor at the Centre.
We also have available to students (with a self-service photocopier) reprography service.
The methodology used in the delivery of certification of the Degree in Tourism is supported in the ICT (Information and Communication Technology). In this way, it becomes available to students a Virtual Campus as the Centre support tool. Through the campus, you can access each of the subjects, virtual classrooms which will allow both students and professors, monitoring of the same.
PDI and PAS email
There will be a number of University identification (NIU) and an email account of the ULL for pupils whose user is “alu” followed the NIU as ULL student.
As students of the University of La Laguna, they may request the University card. This card allows access to the following services and identify members of the University community:
- Library loan.
- Bonds of dining.
- Discounts on transportation, cinemas, travel agencies etc..
- Access to public areas of the ULL (car parks, sports facilities, etc.).
You can deal with the claim of such a card through this link.
As students of the ULL, they have the option of formally apply in the dormitories the University of La Laguna puts at your disposal. This link can consult the corresponding information regarding a: requirements for application, location, etc.
In addition to the previously mentioned information, the Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, offers all its students accommodation options that are available through the following web page: www.lacasavioleta.es
In reference to the service of cafeteria, the Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, has an interesting agreement with a variety of catering establishments located a few meters from the Center, where students, teachers and other workers of the same, will benefit from discounts on consumptions.
For more information, please consult the Secretariat of the Centre.
Reinforcement of languages
Our Center offers its reinforcement of language for students from the first year of free and voluntary character (English and German). In addition, having different courses of languages and other subjects of interest that are offered throughout the year.
Agreement of affiliation to the University of La Laguna (ULL)
Statutes of the University of La Laguna
Status of University Student
Regulations of the University of La Laguna
- Resolution of November 22, 2010, of the University of La Laguna, which publishes the plan of graduate studies in tourism (BOE of December 11, 2010)
- Instruction regulator of tuition for the academic year 2015-2016.
- Decree 71/2013, of 5 July, whereby the public prices are set to meet for the provision of University for the academic year 2013-2014 academic services by the public universities of the autonomous community of the Canary Islands.
- Rules concerning calls for exams
- Review and challenge of ratings and rectifications of certificates regulations
- Normative management of external practices of students
- Rules of recognition, adaptation and transfer of credits
- Regulation of recognition of credits for participation in University activities in teaching degree officers
- Rules of progress and permanence in the official degrees in the University of La Laguna.
- Resolution 10 April 2013, that the publication of rules of progress and permanence in the official degrees in the University of La Laguna.
- Regulation of Venia Docendi of the University of La Laguna (in force on January 24, 2013).
- Rules of procedure of the Court of curriculum assessment for compensation (approved by the Governing Council on July 26, 2012 and amended by the Governing Council of February 27, 2013).
Rules of procedure the Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Regulations of the Ministry of Education
You can consult the academic calendar for this year 2015-2016 on the institutional website of the University of La Laguna (ULL):
You can check the specific academic calendar of the Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife for the year 2015-2016 in this link.
The Student Delegation is a representative body of the Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Tenerife, whose objective is to collaborate with the Director of the Centre in the transmission of proposals, demands of the rest of the students, participating in discussions relating to the academic administration.
They have a small meeting room, where students can go to request information and contact with students representatives.
They can also communicate through phone 922 225 006 or the email email@example.com.
The Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Tenerife has a system of claims, complaints and suggestions, which you can send us your opinion about the operation of this Centre and the services offered.
The user of the services of the Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife who wishes to file a claim, a suggestion, or report an incidence, and to facilitate fast and effective care of the request, must take into account the following:
1. Check that its incidence or greeting is related to teaching that is taught in this School.
2. Please complete the sections of the RQSIF request document, describing each section clearly.
3. Present the form at the School Secretary with check, in addition to forward said scanned document at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Team of Director of the Centre, advised by the Quality Coordinator, is responsible for managing the procedure for the management of incidents, complaints and suggestions, along with services or bodies subject to incidence, complaint and suggestion.
5. Finally, you will be informed about the processing and evaluation of your request in writing.
Thank you very much for your help.
Here are some links which we consider interesting for further information: