In accordance with article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society (LSSI), from ESCUELA DE EMPRESAS TURISTICAS DE TENERIFE S.L. we inform you that for the correct navigation and use of this web site requires cookies techniques installation, analysis and basic advertising.
You can choose to pay or do not consent to the installation of the cookies, in the case not to accept them, or block them, navigation on the page might not be correct, generating problems at the time of the purchase online, the registry on the web, or in the display of multimedia content.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which keep user information and are stored in your own device well it PC, Tablet or mobile.
Who issues the cookies and for what?
The cookies are issued by a web page, in order to improve the user’s browsing experience, as well as for analysis of their actions within the website. Cookies allow web site that issued them to remember elections and characteristics of the user’s navigation.
What types of cookies exist?
The cookies can be classified according to 3 criteria:
1. Entity that manages them: if they are own or third-party.
2. Term in which remain active: Session or persistent Cookies.
3. According to their purpose:
a. Technical cookies.
b. Personalization cookies.
c. Cookies for analysis.
d. Advertising cookies.
e. Behavioral advertising cookies.
How do I manage my devices cookies?
You choose whether or not you accept the installation of cookies on their devices. You can choose the blocking direct the installation of the cookies from your browser, as well as you can also choose the installation of some and deleting others.
How to configure the cookies according to your browser:
1. Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, refer to Microsoft support or the Help of your browser.
2. Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
3. Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support or the browser’s Help.
4. Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult the Apple support or the Help of your browser.
5. Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced. For more information, see Opera support or the help of your browser.
*These settings may not be available on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
*If using another browser other than the above, refer to your installation, use and blocking of cookies policy.
Cookies used on this website